A broken bone can be extremely painful and financially challenging, regardless of age. In addition to doctor bills and emotional stress, there can be wage losses while you cannot work. Depending on your profession, your overall earning capacity may be diminished.
Please get in touch with Anthony Muharib today if you have a broken bone from an accident due to no fault. Our Texas personal injury attorneys will gladly provide you with a free case evaluation. You can get all your questions answered and learn more about your legal situation and options.
Your fair compensation may include the following:
- Wage loss
- Medical expenses – hospital stays, doctor bills, ambulance fees, medications, and physical therapy
- Property damage
- Reduced earning potential
- Rental car costs or vehicle repair or replacement, if you suffered a broken bone in an auto accident or motorcycle accident
- Mental and physical suffering
How Broken Bones Occur
Broken bones are painful and disabling and are considered to be serious injuries. Some of the most common incidents that cause broken bones are:
- Slip and Fall Accidents, the predominant cause of broken bones amongst the elderly
- Accidents such as Pedestrian Accidents, SUV Rollovers, and Bus Accidents.
- Work-related injuries
- Dog bite injuries
- Construction site accidents
Depending on the circumstances of your accident, weeks or months of physical therapy may lie ahead, as well as follow-up surgeries. In addition, your income may be temporarily reduced.
The bottom line is that you need a Houston injury attorney to navigate the law and fight for your total compensation.